Paytm Payments Bank

they are not doing kyc online? i guess fingerprint authentication is needed.
they are not doing fingerprint authentication at a local partner store like airtel payments bank?
why are you interested in Paytm over airtel?

Entered Aadhar card no..set PIN..nominee too entered. Finally it showed that an Agent will contact me to verify my documents.
I'm not much interested in Paytm bank. Just to give it a shot. That's all

as for testing Paytm bank. assuming it is considered as a regular bank account, i assume you would need to include it in all it returns in future?

This is the worst product to be honest that Paytm has made. Also no offers, and shittest thing we get charged to transfer from wallet to savings acc of paytm itself, understable why they do that, but instead of giving those hugh cashbacks, why not just make transaction fee nil , that would promote their own product. they haven't promoted payments bank at all.

Source

from the looks of it, you cannot access your passbook/transactions and upi is either completely down or super unreliable.

Paytm Payments Bank customers can avail high-returns for linked Fixed Deposits

We have partnered with Induslnd Bank to introduce a first-of-its kind facility to create a linked Fixed Deposit. Just like any other product from our end, our Fixed Deposit offering will prioritize convenience and flexibility. If your balance exceeds Rs 1 lakh by the end of day, we will automatically sweep it out and start a Fixed Deposit. This will offer you a hassle-free and paperless saving experience while boosting your savings and earnings potential.
You can also redeem your deposit instantly, anytime without paying any pre-closure or miscellaneous charges and can earn up to 6.85% annual interest.