BSNL is ruining a gamers life.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ut M
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,853
ISP
Bsnl FTTH
I Usually play Fps Games and Most of games i play don't have Indian servers while some of my friends told me to try CS:Go so i just came out there and the servers are situated in Mumbai and i live in Nipani which is about 350 km far away and so when i first got into game i got worst ping(250ms ping) and so i just googled and got a way to get to Indian servers and i found and when i connected. i got 300ms ping and i was sure that i was connected to Mumbai server. so i thought to speed test my internet and i got 31ms ping at Pune and when i tested out Mumbai i got 200 ms ping and it made me like WTF who is ruining my game and i just want to play. getting around 250ms ping at Mumbai servers and 180-400ms on European or American Servers is Just like WTF moment. i have the 1091 plan which gives 8mbps connection till 60gb and i have been getting only 4mbps and i haven't contacted them still about theses because i won't get time but WTF this is just Hillarious

i am getting high pings on almost all Indian servers except Pune servers. 🙁

I don't know why Download speed dropped here. when i live in the Karnataka State.

I play planetside 2 the most because it has a big base and its servers are located in many places but i play on eu server which is loacated in Amsterdam and it has good pings.

I am getting 525+ ping to Mumbai.
Normal pings to everywhere north, south or east in India so I think there is a problem in routing between my city Nagpur and Mumbai.
So to any place like Europe or US I am getting 525+ pings because connection has to go through Mumbai.
I cannot play P2P based online games as many players are from Europe so I am playing Rainbow Six Siege with dedicated server at Singapore(I think server is in Singapore) where I get 120 at peak times and 90 at night.

Last edited:
I am getting 525+ ping to Mumbai.
Normal pings to everywhere north, south or east in India so I think there is a problem in routing between my city Nagpur and Mumbai.
So to any place like Europe or US I am getting 525+ pings because connection has to go through Mumbai.
I cannot play P2P based online games as many players are from Europe so I am playing Rainbow Six Siege with dedicated server at Singapore(I think server is in Singapore) where I get 120 at peak times and 90 at night.
Getting about same pings like 250-300 on all games at Singapore servers too. :0 looks like they have set the min Ping to 180 becauz its way bad.