10Mbps: Act Broadband Bangalore New plans W.e.f Jan'12

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 59,246
Listen to my Suggestion. Never buy a Router from the Company. Many Guys are suffering who bought some random router for 2000 From Beam.
The company Claims to give Lifetime warranty. but when it goes bad no one comes and Even Check it.
So you can buy a Router from outside. Preferably the one which i suggested Coz It's the killer available in Router Range.

Which one did you suggest ? I'm using Netgear and Asus Modem-Routers. They are not living upto expectations.

----------

25GB extra per month.

I'm on the 1299/- pm plan with a 75 GB FUP. If I go in for the one year advance rental plan, does that mean my FUP will be increased to 100GB ?

Which one did you suggest ? I'm using Netgear and Asus Modem-Routers. They are not living upto expectations.

TP-Link WR740N WiFi router

the best router Below Rs.1500. you can check this to know more about it.

The above are the benchmarks with the Router. It's probably the best one according to me.

If Budget is not a constraint, which one would you suggest, within a range of 3-3.5K ... ??

Thanks for your help. Cheers

Guys I am having a tough time with ACT to even contact them. They dont reply to your phone calls. Their CC is overloaded. Thet have collected my money but are not installing.

Guys I am having a tough time with ACT to even contact them. They dont reply to your phone calls. Their CC is overloaded. Thet have collected my money but are not installing.
Please share the Complaint Ticket number or your Account no. Our Official ACTian will help you.

Please share the Complaint Ticket number or your Account no. Our Official ACTian will help you.

Same problem here... Applied last saturday, no communication after that... Application Number 9984.

is it available in Banashankari 1st stage or hanumanthnagar..

i want to apply for this

plz confirm me

is it available in Banashankari 1st stage or hanumanthnagar..

i want to apply for this

plz confirm me

Hi, thanks for your interest & currently we do not serve this area.

----------

----------

I'm on the 1299/- pm plan with a 75 GB FUP. If I go in for the one year advance rental plan, does that mean my FUP will be increased to 100GB ?

Hi sorry for the delay as it slipped my eyes. Yes, you are right. The annual paying customer gets 25GB extra per month.

Hi sorry for the delay as it slipped my eyes. Yes, you are right. The annual paying customer gets 25GB extra per month.
:O omg what an offer.........

The annual paying customer gets 25GB extra per month.

the annual paying customer also gets 2 months free subscription i.e. for months 13 & 14.

Actually, I only just got ACT BB connected... the 999Plan... they also give a discount of Rs.50/- per month for keeping their box... at first I had subscribed only for 3 months... I'm now upgrading for an annual subscription...

I had BSNL Home UL 750 plan... effectively getting charged Rs.849/- Per Month for a 512Kbps "Broadband" connection... never ever reached FUP limit... (lol probably nobody ever will...)

Whereas now, i.e. after upgradation, I'll be effectively charged Rs.893/- Per Month... Speed @ 10Mbps upto 75GB, then 512kbps, for the next 12 months.

I'm glad to have access speeds I could only dream about... that too effectively at just Rs.50/- more than BSNL.