MTNL Mumbai Sites blocked and throttling

• Thread starter Thread starter Filikili
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,807
ISP
Mtnl Mumbai
Is anyone facing issue of sites being blocked and throttling. From past 2 weeks i am facing throttling in shopping sites and games like clash of clans is not at all connecting to their server.

But everything works fine and fast when i connect the above same from airtel 3g.

MTNL is throttling shopping sites? 😀

MTNL is throttling shopping sites? 😀
Yes, flipkart takes more then a minute to load on my mtnl connection, but when i use my airtel 3g it opens super fast.

i also called up everyone at mtnl ever the broadband superviser at prabhadevi but no use, also broadband help number 12540 is saying they can't do anything for the same.

Flipkart loaded in 4 seconds flat. You must be on the dreaded New Shitcatel server. 😀

Chromaniac, you should not suggest complaining on pgportal for anything. There is a proper complajnt redressal mechanism that should be followed.

Also, I guess only thid person os facing it, I have no issues. Also other users have conformed the same

i was also facing the same problem with flipkart but it got fixed a few months ago now only youtube has some problems , when i complain they mtnl babu says "apke line bahut purane hai underground wale purane lines mein yeh problem hai" , My parents got MTNL connection in 1993