MTNL Delhi How much speed would I get on MTNL Broadband

ISP
airtel
so my line's attainable rate is 9136 and i want to opt for mtnl 8mbps plan but i heard that for that the data rate should be 9216 so what speed will i get if i opt for 8 mbps plan?
also my current plan is tri combo unlimited 999 which means i should get speed of 2 mbps till 25 gb then 1 mbps but my current data rate is 4608 which is for 4 mbps but i don't get 4 mbps speed so what should i do?

Those rates will change depending on ADSL modulation. Make sure you have selected modulation as ADSL 2+ with Annex M under router/modem's settings. Let the line sync and then report all the stats here. We need SNR Margin, Attenuation and Max Attainable rate. All three.

After selecting annex M also ( all the modulation were ticked except annex M my router is TP-Link W8968 ) These are the rates:

Downstream Upstream
Line Coding(Trellis): On On
SNR Margin (0.1 dB): 126 121
Attenuation (0.1 dB): 370 236
Output Power (0.1 dBm): 161 -27
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 8,212 1,752

Path 0 Path 1
Downstream Upstream Downstream Upstream
Rate (Kbps): 4,608 571 0 0

You said all were ticked except Annex M then how will you get Annex M? Check if under statistics it is Showing Annex M. You will get between 6-7 Mbps and line stability is also a concern. Have you tried using TP-Link modems? I have TD8816 and I use it under bridge mode with another Router. Works flawlessly. That modem boosted my line stats significantly.

Yes all were ticked then I checked annex M and the router rebooted and then these stats were shown . I have the TP-Link w8968 modem and I set it up normally I don't know about the under bridge can u help me for that?

Your attenuation is too high, you'll get frequent disconnections if you opt for the 8mbps plan.

Yes I do get disconnection even in this plan but it only happens once in a day should I use the modem under bridge mode?

There is one more problem whenever my brother connected his iPhone 5 which is currently on ios 8.3 I guess the WiFi dosent works on any other device and if I use wifikill app it shows that something is being downloaded but there is no app being updated nothing but somehow his iPhone stops every other device from connecting to WiFi and the ones connected show network isn't available can anyone help?

Try Address Reservation for the iPhone........ use an IP thats far away from the regular dhcp allocation......

Let other devices be on DHCP....