I have never seen such a worst internet in my life

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar_vvsr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 3,270
ISP
hathway
Hi ,

Recently I shifted from Airtel to Hathway , that is the mistake I made .I opt for3 months initial plan for 50 GB, now I was on vacation and the plan got expired . They called me so many times for the renewal . I clearly told them that I was on vacation , customer care people were so rude and they keep on calling me every day. Finally I came from vacation and did the recharge for one month , they said it will take 4 hours to activate the internet.
So far its been 3 days , all the customer care people are useless and they are giving false promise to customer ..nothing happened .I don't no what to do and I escalated many times and nothing happened .Im frustrated now and cant imagine my situation . Those people who wanted to go for hath , please please don't go for hath way ...you can go to any damn cheep internet , some or other time they will help you but these people are pathetic ... please don't use hath way at all ....no service nothing . No one will bother about your request ...simple they say " we are really sorry sir" ..this is the damn word they are using ...useless people in the world