can reliance provide speed more then 4 mbps on adsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KELLY1_SMITH1

ISP
aritel
Dear friends

My question is can reliance provide speed of 8 mbps or 12 mbps on their adsl modems. Though only reliance is providing true unlimited 4 mbps (around 3.4 to be exact) plans, still as ftth is coming from some local isp (like connect started to provide ftth in few areas in ludhiana), I guess they might upgrade their plan soon (or may be very late). But as we know that rarely we get 4mbps exact speed on its 4mbps connection from reliance, is it possible for them to provide 8 mbps or so.

thanks

saishivam

Yes it very much is possible.

Yesterday I had a chat with CC guy. He said that very soon they are going to launch new plans. I am not sure though that if he was telling truth or not. Btw my net was very slow yesterday Reliance 4mbps thunder plan.

i would not bet on it. there has been no sign that they are improving their infrastructure. their local gateways are still powered with unreliable power supplies. the company seems to have zero interest in improving the quality of existing services. it's like a platform that is running on auto pilot.

Vw7Rynr.png

the mail id exists. but disk quota is full 😀 for months now.

I have a system to deal with Reliance. I have stopped wasting my time calling them.

I send a mail to three email ids.
I fill up a form from their social media team.
I send a tweet.

If I am pissed off, I also file a complaint on PGPortal. 80% of the times the problem is fixed in an hour or so. Rest of the times, it fixes by itself by next morning.

I get a call back after 3 days. The problem of course is automatically resolved by then.

Wow thats cool thing you have infromed. We (me and my friends) will use this feature. btw what are those email ids.

it's not really something that helps so no point. it's just what i do because calling is useless too but takes a lot more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.