• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,569

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Anyone here has an idea if Idea is accepting complaints any more? All my complaints are rejected. They do not even respond to my queries about the proper format. Any app that I can use? The developer of this app does not seem to be active anymore.

Idea does not give a shit about your complaints on the subject. I have called/manually submitted several complaints but all of them have been rejected with a reason "CDR does not match". I even complained against them on pgportal and they provided a response on pgportal that they will look in to the matter and closed my complaint and never bothered to provide any resolution.

I do not think you need to worry about correct reporting format as no matter what they are not going to pay any heed to what you have to say.

Cheers!!

Voda network is not very good. Don't want to switch back to Airtel. Docomo is still not here. Terrible situation to be in.

True that.

I finally took to twitter and complained to companies who were sending me promotional SMS and most of them have stopped sending SMS but again there are companies who do not give a shit (PayUMoney).

I now have to live with occasional promotional SMS from known companies and random SMS from property dealers.

I have, kind of. made peace with the situation

Yup. I can handle companies by shaming them on Twitter. The annoyance is the property related spam. Messenger app now has a blocking feature that I end up using. But it was so much fun to get the fuckers blacklisted. Shame, TRAI seems to have forgotten all about it.

Maybe I would write a letter to TRAI about Idea ignoring DND reports 😛

hehe. my experience complaining through official channels has been largely disappointing. from HUDA to DHBVN... no one gives a shit. even when the complaint is passed through the CM Office.

Idea has finally forced me to install and create an account on Truecaller. My car would be two years old next month and I have been getting way too many calls from insurance agents over the last couple of days.