Urgent Help Required Can't Connect to BSNL EVDO NEW USER [REGULAR CDMA SIM] Please Help

• Thread starter Thread starter ChrisM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 6,340
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I regularly read this forum, great one. Just created an account.

I have got locked AC2766 online, unlocked it. Sim is detected and I can receive SMS, make call means it was successfully unlocked? Now I bought regular cdma sim from bsnl. Recharged normal top up and trying to connect in 1X mode but it won't let me connect. Giving me The remote computer did not respond. To make sure that the server can be reached, ping the.... error 678

First time using evdo so please guide me. Is it faulty data card? Bsnl support told 1X should work without activating evdo. I am entering 165 as username and password.
I took demo evdo card and that was working fine here.

Using BSNL dashboard on MTS AC2766. Please help.

Last edited:
who told you to enter 165 as username and password ? have you entered *777 as dial up number?

Read online to use 165, I have entered #777 (default value) now entered *777 get this sms and same error message

Js1DLJd.png

where are you from ? here in UP east circle and most of the north zone circles of BSNL the username format is:: last10 digits of sim number@AAAND.IN
PASSWORD:: last10 digits of sim number. I haven't used EVDO for a year so I may be wrong with dial up number the best I do remember is that I left it on default values so #777 may be the correct one

where are you from ? here in UP east circle and most of the north zone circles of BSNL the username format is:: last10 digits of sim number@AAAND.IN
PASSWORD:: last10 digits of sim number. I haven't used EVDO for a year so I may be wrong with dial up number the best I do remember is that I left it on default values so #777 may be the correct one
Rajasthan

try username password in above format, if it doesn't work dial 1502,CDMA help-line from any bsnl number.

try username password in above format, if it doesn't work dial 1502,CDMA help-line from any bsnl number.
Tried above format but didn't worked, 1502 told your username and password is mobile number. The request isn't going to the remote server. I think 678 is when fault is from their side or hardware failure? Any other solution.

seriously don't waste time on BSNL evdo, it has zero customer support even official BSNL portal does not support recharge of CDMA numbers.
I had teracom made bsnl evdo device and could never use it for more than 15min in a single stretch to make it worse even fb messages were delayed on it.I had to manually reload page in order to get messages.
Customer care is like कष्ठ से मर(Kasth se mar ). BSNL exchange employees be like What the hell is evdo. When you ask them about evdo they will give yu facial expression like they have heared ti for the first time.
So If you are getting a better option than bsnl switch it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.