Dataone broadband hacking

• Thread starter Thread starter ironcross77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 48,158
@members/shantam2005/
forgot my portal id and password
send an email to dednwbb@sancharnet.in. ( Bangaluru )
What is said above is:
1. if you are on line and when we know your dynamic ip ( or select at random )
by typing the ip address we can access your modem : say with admin admin.
2.If you are using dialup ("bridged") method hacking fails ! no more damage.
3.If you use PPP/PPPoE your userID and password can be extracted from the WAN page.
4.If you are aN OLD USER WITH IP 59.XX.XX.XX we can enter the usage portal and change the password, and you will be struggling to connect.
That is all the damage that can be done ! Accessing your computer is out of the question. or use your acct to connect to Internet. ( For Airtel users the ID is Telephone number and that will be known to the hacker )
5.If your IP is 117.xx.xx.xx even this is not possible. as the unique 14digit ID
cannot be accessed any where from the modem.
6. ONLY BSNL can give you the usage portal ID again.
7. in the meantime check your usage with external meters.
see
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528 page 7 post 69 .

-Deleted by self-

/members/norulz/ Please read the thread properly. It is about accessing your modem settings. In a thread having 77 posts , the ORIGINAL thread title , and the latest post/s do not match.

yes BSNL still hasnt implemented port binding everywhere

Hi Amish !!! Hope u will be fine !!!

I have something important to ask you. please make me a contact at zedahm_2006@moonarki.com

please write me as soon as possible ....

Hi Amish !!! Hope u will be fine !!!

I have something important to ask you. please make me a contact at zedahm_2006@moonarki.com

please write me as soon as possible ....

Which mode you adopt in your Modem? always on or bridge mode"I have adopted bridge mode.Iam having BSNL broadband right from day 1 when it was introduced in Chennai.Till date dataflow is perfect.If you are having always on mode,you must have a srong firewall to prevent spyware sending details to their server.

members/zedahm/Welcome to broadbandforum.coBetter send a Private message to @amish , instead of asking him to contact you.If the matter what you report is of interest , he may guide you. If you are planning to use somebody's else ID and password to surf in BSNL BB, forget it.If you have found a way ("hacking") , you can share it with @amish. I think he has a MTNL connection.

hi is there any way you guys know to access someone else's account with port binding ? what's about bridge mode ? reply me asap...........hi !!! is there any way to increase bandwidth of broadband connection ???

members/zedahm/Only way, I know is to request a neighbour having 24 Hours unlimited account BSNL to give you a parallel telephone connection to your house !Or Provide him a wireless router ( cost around rs 2000 to Rs 4000 )and use his account in wireless mode.Distance should not exceed normally 30 meters !

hi

is there any way you guys know to access someone else's account with port binding ? what's about bridge mode ?

reply me asap...........

hi !!!

is there any way to increase bandwidth of broadband connection ???
There is a way. it works for torrent downloads. xp limits the amount of data downloaded per second. u can open up more no of connections to increase ur speed.. there is a patch. its at the site http://www.lvllord.de/. install it. it speeds up connecctions by 20 percent

I just want to inform you guys..who want to increase your bandwidth..there is no way to increase it beyound your plan.For exampleIf you have a 256 Kbps connection your practical maximum download speed will be (256 Kilo Bits divided by 8 ,that is 32 KiloByte per second), No matter how hard you try.It is always divided by 8,because of the bits to byte conversion.If anybody else is promising any greater speed then..understand one thing he is just kidding or f****ng with you.

Those who want to utilize full bandwidth for torrent downloads just make the
outgoing encryption enbled as FORCED
and keep your upload speed at maximum 10 KiloByte per sec,
because if you increase the upload speed more, thinking that may be your download speed will increase simultaneously, then, my friend you are a little wrong..because in India the upload speed hardly goes above 25 Kilobyte per sec even if you have 2 Mbps connection because of the technological limitation of using Copperwire and the modulation techniques in use.