Regulars
Apr 30, 2005
Iasqa

Last edited:

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Hi thoufique, i tried to join but i cant... i've shared about 6gb of stuff..or have you raised the limit?Thanks man....[Also i cant send you a pm (dunno why)...]

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
thank agnivoo for that who was spamming people on the board with fake ids.

stpmds

Regulars
Jun 29, 2005
Originally posted by thoufique@Jun 12 2005, 11:17 AM
i created a dc hub for chennai users...dunoo if it will share on LAN speed. havent tested with any users yet. hub is online 90% of the time. if u find it offline jus pm me and i will get it up and running.
Hub address:
thoufique.bounceme.net

u will need a direct connect client. i recommend DC++ ...jus go to quick connect and give my hub address and voila u r connected...minimum share for hub is 5GB for now. will increase l8r !no sharing installed data on pc! u will be kicked if not found to be sharing or sharing installed data.
[snapback]12440[/snapback]
[/quote]

pl.take me also in. :lol:

what is DC hub - what is "pm" is it similar to AM
what is DC++ is it also a com.language like C, C++ :(
who will be kicking whom - i am slightly afraid. :eek:
pl.clarify. :huh:

stpmds/chennai

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
@stpmdspm - post mortemdc - deal/contract to killand if someone gives a dc for u then u'll end up with pm...so go, run, hide!! ;)

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
@stpmdspm - post mortemdc - deal/contract to killand if someone gives a dc for u then u'll end up with pm...so go, run, hide!! ;)

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Ah, i see....Well, Thoufique, if you do restart your hub, please inform me...THANKS!!!

poison2003

Jul 11, 2005
@thoufique hey i got traffic on my hub which i started if u would like to help me out email me poison2003@gmail.com and we can talk some more hub address whereisit-hub.no-ip.info:411