Look @ my speed

• Thread starter Thread starter cisco_tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,352
Microsoft site is a busy server and not very fast. I was myself surprise at the speed of 200 plus but I kept shut as I dont understand much about it..

i am currently downloading xbox 360 videos from their servers. and they are as fast as any other download servers i have found on the net. same experience when i download the massive SP2 on my sify connection a couple of months back 🙂

Can I d/l SP2 and keep in my comp for other PCs. If so what is link if u have it. I want SP2 for Wn98Se and XP.

Originally posted by ways2gain@Jun 13 2005, 09:02 PM
Can I d/l SP2 and keep in my comp for other PCs. If so what is link if u have it. I want SP2 for Wn98Se and XP.
[snapback]12641[/snapback]
[/quote]

hey dude .. if you own a non pirated windows XP or not if you send a mail to microsoft they will send you a free SP2 CD (or so i heard) ...

and yes you can use if for other computers

heh i think their would be more users on his network enjoying the uncapped speeds 😉

I got a purchased copy of XP so I dont need to fear anyone. I dont mind to d/l it so long as it is before 30th June. 😉

Hey ways2gain,Did the download links that I provided here help you ?You wont get Win98SE SP2 anywhere else ! 🙄

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jun 13 2005, 09:34 PM
it should be a matter of couple of ours. it is around 240 megs.
[snapback]12670[/snapback]
[/quote]

you mean couple of his ? 😉 B)