Launch Mi TV in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Xecuter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,533
Petition to tell them to launch the product in India! You're kidding right?

No I am not kidding . A guy started a petition for the launch of Xiaomi note 3 and people supported him word got to VP of company and they are working on the launch in Q1 2016

Xiaomi already bring most of their phones to Indian market. So it's not like the petition changed anything.

support and share. It might work look at its specification if it doesnt convey you

Its worth a try rather than expecting them to launch it someday coz it will show product demand in India

No I am not kidding . A guy started a petition for the launch of Xiaomi note 3 and people supported him word got to VP of company and they are working on the launch in Q1 2016
The word hasn't reached or anything..I know that guy you are talking about,we both work as Moderators there..let's hope something positive happens out of it..
The main thing is the Ericsson patent issue,which would take time to get solved.

Yes because they have no idea about what people want from the tweets and facebook comments they must get on a daily basis. They need a petition on change.org to suddenly realize that people like their cheap products here in India and it makes sense for them to bring their Mi TV to India!

Really a very bad way yo treat India likr this We hqve made you proud with all yout phones launched in India Why Not the MIBox the current one, I actually bought Xiaomi MI Bix 3 the Chinese version with a little twick made it work but the full potential is still not un earthed of the box and ia not getting any Way to turn the system to English .. only Kodi is an application which makes all the difference..

Mediatek devices won't be launched by Xiaomi..Mi Box has Mediatek AFAIK
And for the MiTv it's because of the transportation and after service costs
They haven't expanded that much to invest into something big..
This is something I got from one of the officials..

That So sad ..

Well I bought one of those Chinese one Watching Youtube was never such Fun ..
Installed Kodi And Experience the vast Online content..