Not able to recharge unlimited plan via free recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter dr.sandeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 8,073
Status
Not open for further replies.
735 would fit the bill, i.e. to end up at 842. It would also end up at 838 when 14% was the tax.

same problem also here
I'm not able to recharge through freerecharge
I tried 838, 825, 842 but transaction failed everytime
can any one help?

Update
I went to BSNL office they recharged my no. successfully with 842 .

dont even say that , BSNL is shutting down the CDMA services in circle after circle which has poor user base and revenue

just pray that they wont pull the plug all over India !!

Whose responsible for poor user base,Simply bsnl.
I wanted to try EVDO so I went to exchange. Half of the employees had no idea what the hell evdo is, later I found one employee who had heard about EVDO but could not confirm about its availability(I live in District HQ). I bought a 2nd hand device from olx. visited exchange for 4-5 time in span of 15 days yet could not get a cdma sim. Dialed customer care node of Varanasi and Allahabad for sim, no one bothered to pick up phone
Finally got sim from Kanpur and EVDO coverage is not here still I was happy as I got unlimited 1x for 390 but could never used it for more than 15mins in a single go.
Customer care had no idea about this so after a lot of frustration I ditched this

Hey guys help me i can't recharge 838 unlimited plan via free recharge i m from Madhya Pradesh. Till nov there was no such problem. Pls tell me what to do
Are you able to recharge unlimited plan via free recharge 842 because i am having same problem

Last edited by a moderator:
i am also facing problems on recharge of 175 for 30 days plan, but 55 for 2 days is ok with me.........had the plans been revised for once more????

Status
Not open for further replies.