Bsnl's high latency is ruining my gaming experience.

ISP
BSNL
Okay so I have the 900 something plan which gives me 2mbps until 8gb and 512kbps after that. As you know that 8 gb lasts about 2-3 days for me so basically its useless.
Latency speeds have been horrible even on my local Jaipur server, so you can imagine pings about 1000ms+ on Singapore/eu/us servers.
4911380326.png

So thats that. Tried calling the guys up filled a complaint they said it'll be resolved in 48 hours, 2 days after i get pings about 600ms+, atleast before I was running on 70ms-ish. They dont have reliance broadband in my area but god knows I would have ditched this service long before if there was.

Sad to hear this bro, i was also a BSNL user and most servers my ping would be 300+. Now closed BSNL and took RailWire and the pings are 40-80.

You arent the only one :/ Im getting 300-500 on SG sv , i complained they were like you are getting proper speed and and all and closed the complaint. The pings get fixed for 1-2 hr randomly and they spike back again.

lol, sad people in BSNL. they don't know what is snr, ping, attenuation..they close complaints without looking into it.

You are not alone, I live in Himachal and have been facing this same issue for past couple weeks.

It's impossible to play multiplayer games or even browse the internet sometimes. It's better than nothing I guess :-(

Its harsh as no one even knows the reason or how long it would continue.

Sad to hear this bro, i was also a BSNL user and most servers my ping would be 300+. Now closed BSNL and took RailWire and the pings are 40-80.
Hey brother i just checked railwire official website and found that they are present in my city hisar(haryana) but i have never heard about them. Can you tell me more about railwire. Will they lay FTTH specially for me if i request connection?

The pings back to 75ms-ish but still overall BSNL ping sucks ass, I mean there are sometimes I wish I lived in Europe the pings is so pathetic, the service executive(so as they say) of BSNL doesn't know what latency or ping means, I mean if thats the condition I could have been like a BSNL Head Service Executive. Do they just get their jobs without any knowledge? I mean what THE HELL.

Eh, if you dont know, im massive downloader, I need a minimum of 100gb a month 4g connections will cost me more than 20000 a month with the rate I download stuff, if its not unlimited im not interested.

Eh, if you dont know, im massive downloader, I need a minimum of 100gb a month 4g connections will cost me more than 20000 a month with the rate I download stuff, if its not unlimited im not interested.
If initial rumors are true, rjio will offer 75gb over 4G to start with, at ₹300-500. Supposedly they'll charge ₹10 per gb beyond that. It was posted on this forum, poke around the reliance mobile forums for the thread.

Airtel bandwidth pricing in most markets is close to 100 rupees per GB on landline and 4G. I would take Jio if they can keep it below 30 bucks. 10 bucks would be groundbreaking. I can control my usage (stop wasting bandwidth) if I can get faster connectivity than my Reliance Thunder with the flexibility of portability.