Reliance Jio Infocomm Data Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter NikhilS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 293
  • Views Views 59,443
ISP
BSNL
It is confirmed from reliance Jio sources that initial plan of rel Jio will be on potential customer. Reliance will provide composite plan consisting of voice call, data 4g, TV and other online information system. It is said that all these facilities will cost as cheaper as possible. Source reliance Jio said that 70 GB 4G data, 2 hour monthly talk time + free TV channels will cost Rs 500/- maximum for a month. Those who want only internet than 70 GB monthly cost only 285/ including tax and beyond 70 GB will cost 1 GB Rs 10 only.
It will be very good news for tech savvy people. Further
Reliance Jio had announced that it plans to sell 4G LTE-capable smartphones in India
under its own ‘LYF’ brand . A report now claims that the company is preparing to
launch four 4G-VoLTE capable LYF branded smartphones as early as this month.
Under the LYF brand Reliance Jio plans to sell four different series of smartphones
named after the four elements – ‘Earth’, ‘Water’, ‘Wind’ and ‘Fire’. Reliance Jio will be
launching the Earth 1, super-premium smartphone, and three smartphones under
the premium Water series (Water 1, Water 2, Water 3) this month, ET reports.
Smartphones under the Wind and Fire series will be introduced in the second phase.

PS: One of my friend who is working with RJIL sent this to me on Whatsapp

as long as it's not from the dick at telecom talk blog.

jOJMYey.jpg

Trolling on whatsapp. like forward this nd that nd change ur life

@nikhil please confirm from your friend if it was just a recieve and forward type of msg on whatsapp? Or he really knows about all this? Excuse me for my English

It was not a copy forward message. Also, I asked a RJio engineer (He was doing something with OFC Cables) told me the same.. He was not sure
Still Fingers Crossed

I think it will be cheaper but not that much.... they will give good bundle plan as vodafone red or airtel my plan and little cheaper than those but this I cant believe