Trying to replace Airtel router with my own- PPPoE problem?

• Thread starter Thread starter rack201
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 27,619
Sweet! so it was the MAC address of your router that was being bound on the server not allowing for the laptop to connect. 101Mbps speeds, no bad, being airtel, I somehow expected more. LOL So I am, all things being equal, loosing about 8-9Mbps speed due to the LAN port being 100Mb only.

An easy way to avoid having to wait for the power down, is to clone your Laptops MAC address on the router, in the screenshot above.

Could you post a speed test using Airtel Delhi server on speedtest.net. I want to see using that what speed is shows.

Ok i will post the speed test result with airtel delhi server as soon as i reach back home.

how to configure Airtel Huawei gateway VDSL router to work as a DSL WiFi Router running Static IP from a Hathway CPE? Please help with the WAN configuration settings.

how to configure Airtel Huawei gateway VDSL router to work as a DSL WiFi Router running Static IP from a Hathway CPE? Please help with the WAN configuration settings.

This thread is about airtel FTTH not v-fiber. Please ask in the v-fiber sub-forum by creating a new topic or posting in an existing one to get better help.