Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Turns out N8 does not take good videos πŸ˜› or maybe he did not set it to record at full quality? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2F0t0pOa2M&feature=youtu.be

Minimum arnd unthrottled 3MBps for 720P and 5MBps for1080p is pretty good to watch these resolution πŸ™‚and Hayai is now starting with 20MBps so it should be pretty goood πŸ˜€

Turns out N8 does not take good videos πŸ˜› or maybe he did not set it to record at full quality?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z2F0t0pOa2M&feature=youtu.be

It was set at medium quality. It doesn't like the glossy laptop screen because it can't autofocus. For high quality I would be much better off with screen-capture software and then only training the camera on myself for some reason.

----------

Minimum arnd unthrottled 3MBps for 720P and 5MBps for1080p is pretty good to watch these resolution πŸ™‚

and Hayai is now starting with 20MBps so it should be pretty goood πŸ˜€

It probably helps that the Youtube cache is sitting only a few KM away instead of in another state or country like it would be with most other ISPs.

whats going on? I am VIDEO BLIND at work, tell me guys IS IT REAL IS IT HERE ??? IS IT IS IT ?

yup Hayai zone will help too πŸ˜€

----------

whats going on? I am VIDEO BLIND at work, tell me guys IS IT REAL IS IT HERE ??? IS IT IS IT ?

fr Mumbai in the coming months πŸ˜€ maybe Delhi in the coming yrs πŸ˜›

hahaha i could see mg in windows console... πŸ˜›

Guess it's lucky I wasn't naked then, eh?

yup Hayai zone will help too πŸ˜€

fr Mumbai in the coming months πŸ˜€ maybe Delhi in the coming yrs πŸ˜›

We'll expand as quickly as possible.

@MG is that u with the commentary in the Video nice to hear ur voice πŸ˜€ Cool video 1080P ytube finally could be possible πŸ™‚btw this ytube demo looked like as if some one had spy cam in the room as MG was making this demo and then leaked it on the net πŸ˜€

Camtasia Recorder is pretty good but is a beech on resources... πŸ˜›

@MG is that u with the commentary in the Video nice to hear ur voice πŸ˜€

I knew I should have used my fake-desi accent πŸ˜›

Cool video 1080P ytube finally could be possible πŸ™‚

btw this ytube demo looked like as if some one had spy cam in the room as MG was making this demo and then leaked it on the net πŸ˜€

Ya got me. I'm actually a double agent spying on Hayai on behalf of [some other ISP] πŸ˜€

should have used some screen recorder software. i can hear sound of some fan ...

Yes, either that or turn audio off and record is separately. As mentioned, was just a silly little ad-hoc impromptu video. One of these days I'll make a proper better one with some websites that aren't Youtube so that you can also see the performance of those also.

The background noise would come from my running both one of the fans *AND* the A/C.

I knew I should have used my fake-desi accent πŸ˜›

ya u could have used sm of the Hindi that u learnt too πŸ˜›

Ya got me. I'm actually a double agent spying on Hayai on behalf of [some other ISP] πŸ˜€ .

so can we rename the video to " Leaked Hayai Youtube Streaming Test @ 1080p then πŸ˜€

mgcarley looks too young and like a college student but his voice is too matured. I was wondering its him or some UNCLE?

mgcarley looks too young and like a college student but his voice is too matured. I was wondering its him or some UNCLE?
sm uncle lol....u can see his reflection in the screen lol πŸ˜›

Status
Not open for further replies.