Do you reset FUP in ACT Fibernet Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Doing a Poll to know how many of you use FUP reset option in ACT Fibernet. More and more people if using the reset option then there would less and less chance the plans for Bangalore will be revised. I have been receiving sms from ACT saying i have crossed my FUP and to reset where in i still have 5 GB available.

Doing a Poll to know how many of you use FUP reset option in ACT Fibernet. More and more people if using the reset option then there would less and less chance the plans for Bangalore will be revised. I have been receiving sms from ACT saying i have crossed my FUP and to reset where in i still have 5 GB available.

Haven't used it yet, the one time I crossed the limit on the last day of the month and when I clicked on the reset option, it showed a ridiculous amount and I left it at that. Anyway the speeds didn't reduce and I went on to download another 50 GB or so.

I doubt that utilizing the FUP reset option often has any effect on ACT revising plans for Bangalore. Maybe the beginning of 2016 will see revised plans.