Latency (Ping) Issue - ACT

ISP
ACT Fibernet
Okay so during all the rain in the chennai since diwali , a lot of people had faced no internet for more than 2 days.due to wire cuts or server problems.But soon the ACT service was back and good to go but again after 4 days or so service went down for a day again due to heavy rains.The CC kept saying they rerouting the wires.Anyway so this time when the service was back I started to have Latency (Ping) Issues.
I usually play my multiplayer game on singapore servers and I used to get around 40-50. But after all the rains and ACT problems ,all of a sudden I get 90-110 ping.
and i'm not the only one facing this.Every other ACT users has increased pings.All my friends infact.
LITERALLY DOUBLE!
I sent them a mail, contacted the CC
.After a few days of waiting for a callback, the guy from the technical department calls up and informs me that this is not an ACT problem , apparently there is some ISP problem in whole of south asia.I even asked then why is airtel or BSNL not affected by this ? He gave an answer that just traveled my ears as I couldn't understand a thing .
When asked for a rough time period as to when will it get fixed.He said it might take even a month.
My friends connecting from bangalore with ACT are also getting high pings now.While my other friends in bangalore using other cable/local services are getting their usual ping.
So basically as of now , only ACT is facing this issue and no other ISP.and what surprises me is that the technical department guy tells me 'this is not an ACT issue'

So now I'm here at broadband forum seeking some help or useful information regarding this.
Is anyone aware of this ? is there a fix? Please help me out.Would really appreciate it.

Thank you 🙂

Nevermind.The ping got fixed after a week 😀