ANI Network - 5mbps 500GB @2000 (after FUP 1mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Baburao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,546
4856268887.png

City = New Delhi

Up/Download Speed = 5mbps

FUP - Monthly data usage limit @5mbps = 500GB

Data & Speed after FUP = Unlimited @1mbps

Billing Cycle = Monthly @ Rs.2000

=========================

These are the routers that i am using for ANI network and for stupid MTNL (might get rid of that MTNL soon, just few more days)

LQZnw5T.jpg

===================

Setup is just simple, they provides LAN cable at your doorstep, which you can use directly on a PC or you can ask their tech. person to configure the network via WIFI Router, to use internet on multiple devices. I am using plenty of devices and comps, so i had to go with WIFI router setup.

===================

Few words for my other ISP "MTNL"

MTNL is probably dead fish, you can see its lying dead there, no frigging active connection, even a broadband plan is still active on it. Their line is crappy, noisy, even dead sometimes, DNS problems, modem dies sometimes, too many disconnections grrr!!. Made hundreds of calls to MTNL's CCare support, been hitting my head with their old school 'babu' robots at my home. Still their services are dead

Really i had enough of this mtnl shit. Thanks to ANI Network for providing their services at my doorstep.

====================

PROS: Enough data that you can hardly consume in a month, Pretty good Speed & Ping (smooth butter for online gaming)

CONS: You gonna need more and more hard disk space, as long as gonna use their 500GB plan. Otherwise there is nothing.

TIP: You should ask them to use a LAN cable which is provided by you (this might cost few extra bucks for cable, but it is really worthy). IMO their default LAN cable is not so good.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Last edited:
Their site mentions a highest FUP of 200GB?

aninetwork.in | Home