What does this mean

• Thread starter Thread starter ways2gain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 12,313
fight? go through the forum and show me an instance where i have fought with anyone. as for removing a post. i am pretty sure i had a good reason to do so.

See ur fighting with me already. DO u remember also what post did u remove of mine. And how many did u remove ?

this forum has 11000 posts and more than 700 members. i do not remember what i do here on a daily basis. and i do not think i am fighting here. you raised a point, i am asking for proof. i think this is a reasonable discussion going on here. you seriously cannot expect me to use smileys all the time.

I find it amusing. U removed the psot of mine where I wrote that I was testing when the next posting is going to be. There was a lull for a week. Not even one posting in the forum. Agnivo kept it alive. He is knowledgable. May be he had an attitude but dont most knowledgable ppl have it. Even u have it. Moderators have to be freindly though its a tough job to keep discipline and sometimes one gets worked up. Conceded but then its part of it. Even the members should learn to tolerate.Lets have a vote amonst your 700 members if Agnivo should be brought back. If ur sure of urself then u should win the vote of majority of ur 700. Shoudl he win, would u apologise to him and bring him back. If not then will u hand over to Abdul who has volunteered to be Moderator.Cross your heart and answer this one. I personally feel we could leave all this voting and bury the hatchet and get Agnivo back gracefully and learn to be tollerant ( all of us ). The board/forum is urs and u r free to do as u pls. But pls do not remove this posting of mine if you are a man of honour.

first. i did not ban him, he left by choice.second. i do not need a new moderator here.third. i do not see any reasons why i need to apologise to anyone here.forth. i have no problems with anyone on this forum.fifth. i have seen around 10 different version of the same guy on this forum. i won't be surprised to see him using another id.matter closed.

as for the post you are mentioning. i remember that post. and i deleted it coz it added no value to this forum. if i am wrong, my apologies are in order...again, number of posts or members or amount of activity does not matter to me. it is the quality of discussion which goes on here. if someone here thinks increasing post count makes him or her legible to become a moderator... i guess, he or she is mistaken.

Matter closed means ur chickening out. I call for a vote. If ur confident then lets go for a vote. I am sure u must be having about 250 odd identities of the 700 membes u claim. Lets go for it.I shall quit the forum like Agnivo ( ur version ) if you win the vote. You can surely see I am an active member of this forum and not active anywhere else.

Moderators are responsible and mature people. We look up upon them. Similarly we look up upon you.I dont think you should be so cold and rigid. Think over what I say.If there is merit in what I say then say the most difficult word ( just one word ) in the dictionary which even a child is unable to say to his most beloved one often. The magical word heals quite a bit. I say it with experience.

Sushubh...................where is ur drive now ? Why dont u help in making a signature campaign as discussed yesterday.

go to that website and start a petition. what else do you want me to do? i have already change cities in search for decent broadband connectivity. left my home in that process. i really am tired of complaining about my ISPs.

If u put ur energy which u put here to argue or be arrogant, at the petition then it would be up running and getting excellent response.