What does this mean

• Thread starter Thread starter ways2gain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 12,317
from what i know... downloading share rates of stocks would be a transfer based on text content. and this won't take 30-40KBps data consitantly. Unless, he watches CNBC on his computer through some live feed 😕listening to music online would definitely consume less bandwidth than downloading share prices... but who knows what else those rich dudes do on their computers 😉

But what if many such users check quotes in that period ?The local DSLAM access point should get overloaded theoretically...😀

in theory 1000 users can check their mail at once. but it would not last for 7 hours continuosly. individual person doing trading online seriously cannot jam an internet line 😕

But the number of users of the net shoots up for any locality during the Share traing hours. This might stress and pressure on the BSNL ISP.I cannot see any other reason for fall in speed. Also the users in offices are often having Homeplan ( not diff to get that done ). They switch the connection on and leave it that way all thru the day.This way the users increase in big no during the day time.

So I am not the only user to suffer. BSNL should do something about it. If we all complain - I guess we are too smal in number. But how about asking all the people we know to do so. This may have an impact. No harm in trying.

Excellent idea ? How to do it ? I shall be the first to sign it ...... Hell-ios.........pls take the lead and I am sure our Moderator and Agnivo will be of immense help. As I have 2 connections in my name I can sign twice if allowed.

But sorry to say that the tech guy "agnivo" is not a member anymore.Over to our moderator for help...😀

i think you need to check that website. i do not run it. nor do i think it makes any difference.

Agnivo is no longer a member ???????????????????Why and how come ? If the reason for it is unreasonable then I think even I would prefer to quit the board becoz I know I shall be next target.I prefer to submit resignation before I am fired.

well if you want to quit, no body is stopping you. he thought i had personal issues with him. i have no solution for that kind of assumptions people have around here.

Sushubh, if u fight with others on the forum then it will be idle like it was for a week. I saw u removed a post of mine also. That was uncalled for. I dint protest though as I thought that was your childishness.