• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,527
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
Is this available in limited cities or everywhere. I have BSNL 3G data card, is it similar to that. ? And whether Rs.750 Unlimited is truly unlimited?

No wireless connection will match the stability of a wired connection. I would suggest you try to fix the BSNL connection.

Regarding EVDO. EVDO is the cdma tech equalent gsm 3G. Make sure you have bsnl evdo tower located at your place within 1.5 km sorroundings. If they have the tower then you can go for evdo. Yes it's truly unlimited. You will get 1-2 Mbps average speed depends how closer you are from the tower. Unlocked cdma dongles are available on ebay starting from 500 INR. You may get one and get the cdma sim with evdo activated use it in the dongle.

Again I repeat. No wireless connection can match a stable wired connection. Even it's 4g ...

Is this available in limited cities or everywhere. I have BSNL 3G data card, is it similar to that. ? And whether Rs.750 Unlimited is truly unlimited?
If you live in Chennai I am damn sure it will be available there and its quite different than BSNL 3G as EVDO is cdma based. You need to purchase separate datacard as well as CDMA sim

Does anyone know how to get a EVDO SIM in Chennai ??
I'm looking to get a SIM,but I'm not sure if we can get a "SIM" for EVDO,so that I can use it in my mobile..

I'm new to Chennai..I live near East tambaram...does anyone know a nearby exchange ,where I can get hold of a SIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.