Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
or if their kitchen has an air conditioner. :winkytongue:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Second time today. I had to dump all their food. Had ordered two chicken rice dishes with 'exotic' names. Pungent smell ensured that I could not eat even a spoon of either of the dishes. Need to find some other place for my home deliveries now. I am bored of eating their pizzas. And everything else seems risky.

Jay

Regulars
Sep 4, 2014
Second time today. I had to dump all their food. Had ordered two chicken rice dishes with 'exotic' names. Pungent smell ensured that I could not eat even a spoon of either of the dishes. Need to find some other place for my home deliveries now. I am bored of eating their pizzas. And everything else seems risky.
The menu is limited now, the same options over and over. The quality has certainly gone downhill and just doesn't seem worth the trouble anymore.

They've introduced a system where one can use FM[previous order number] for a 20 off discount. But the GST pricing bugs me for some reason.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Lol. That 20 thing is what yumist does. And it's stupid. Haven't opened freshmenu app in days now.

Jay

Regulars
Sep 4, 2014
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

You got so much! This was in June.

And no, the dish isn't half eaten, this is what I was served. :pensive::confounded:

Reactions: Sushubh