Iota Lite LED Smart Bulb

Installed it in my room. It's fun. The light is bright enough as I had though it to be. The white is not white, it's not even close to pure white that we get in usual led bulbs. It's more like off-white color. The off button on the app can only turn off the bulb. For turning it back on we need to tap the rgb circle anywhere. Seems to be working now.
It does not remember the last color after a power cycle, it default to (so called) white. This one works too :-| Overall satisfied with it.

Last edited:
Setting color by voice didn't work on Redmi 1s.

Received & used it for 2 days.

What I like: Being able to dim, change color and switch on/off. These are great useful features, the color change really changes the mood, love to put it in dim yellow for movie viewing.

What I do not like: Attaches to only one device at a time, looses association if used with a second device, thus have to re-associate every time. The app interface is not well made to control multiple bulbs, do not think there is option to name the bulbs, like living room, dining, bed room etc.

How's the bulb and the app after a few months of usage? i am planning to purchase a smart bulb, what do y'all recommend? Iota or something else?

1100 Lumens seems nice enough. Is the iota one connectable over wifi? Or Bluetooth only?

Say if you're connected to your bulb via BT, then you cannot connect to other devices right? Or does android allow connecting to multiple BT devices at once?

Only bluetooth. It works on BLE and as far as I know you can connect other bluetooth devices when connected to the bulb. Will confirm this today after I try.

The app now needs us to enter personal info and get an OTP from them to proceed. Stupidity.

RdfboXc.jpg

Hmm, the Reos one is also by the same company right? I may get that, although justifying 1.7K on a bulb is steep af.