Why data packs have validity!!! Remove VALIDITY on data packs

ISP
Hathway
Don't we have top up recharges with lifetime validity!!!
Data packs, top up recharges are just like fuel in our vehicles. Do we need to worry that we have to finish 5 ltr of petrol/diesel within 15/30/90 days???

it's more like perishable food items with expiry dates.

Also, why not make it a standardized thing to add the unused data with the next top up in case its not feasible to remove validity. At least the consumer has the option of topping up with the minimum..also why do most pvt operators have non standardized 28 days validity when postpaid is 30? It conveniently forces a pre paid customer to do an extra recharge per year..

Tata Photon Plus has Rs 2500 recharge which gives 15 GB with lifetime validity. So we can continue to use until 15 GB is consumed. Then recharge again.

@pujaari That's also true. We buy the data, just like we buy perfume or deo or LPG or petrol/diesel. So we have the right to use it as we want, it must not be under any validity bullshit.
Simple thing: in our mobile service, we can keep the talktime balance till the validity of the account, then why not the DATA??

Tata Photon Plus has Rs 2500 recharge which gives 15 GB with lifetime validity. So we can continue to use until 15 GB is consumed. Then recharge again.
Do we have to recharge ₹2500 talktime topup to keep it lifetime?? Why not any data pack??

Tata Photon Plus is not for mobile. Its USB based dongle based on CDMA network to be used on PC. I just provided info that such lifetime data packs exists.
Tata DOCOMO :: Photon Plus
Thank you for the info. I know what is Tata Photon Plus.
Validity concept is simply a means to rob the general public, be it USB dongle services like MTS/Photon+/Reliance net connect or internet on mobile services.

landline = wired broadband.

and looking at the state of mobile networks in india, it is a good idea to have a landline at home. it is probably the only thing that would work during festive seasons and even natural calamities (probably not).

Oh! I use hathway, and yes, these service providers also at par with other mobile service providers.
I'm not sure about landline services. We used to have BSNL homephone till 2005, but there were always some line issue every 2 or 3 months.

Oh! I use hathway, and yes, these service providers also at par with other mobile service providers.
I'm not sure about landline services. We used to have BSNL homephone till 2005, but there were always some line issue every 2 or 3 months.