Need your experience to decide

• Thread starter Thread starter desi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,908
well internet changed my life. i earn my booze and cigerettes through it 😉and yeah, food too.

well internet made my fare badly in my 10 boards when i had first gotta a taste of internetand also the hefty telephone bills in tens of thousands for dialup

Hahaha...:lol:Seems he first got a taste of P before the 10th board exams...😀And had to pay a heavy price too ! [ bad results + 10k bill ] :lol:

Guys there is one more finding........If you are buying an generic 96kbps(discontinued now) or 128 kbps for Rs. 4995.00 there is no day deductions u get those at a constant speed for 180 days.This thing I have observed with my friend who has that pack.

sify is fairly fair in the packages which binds the customer to their services for a long long time. suffering in the long term comes to mind.

again and again on this forum... im tired of tellin ppl. listen up. ur from chennai right. sify must be pretty close to u. do all of us a favor. demolish the place. get rid of tis bandwidth sucking nuisance. we will then award u the nobel 'did us all a very very big favor' prize. do urself a favor and choose hathway. its gr8 here in bombay and they will not cheat u. also a lot depends on ur cto. so pray!!!

hathway is a good deal as well...have got that in my office...very less downtimes, usually in nights, so u can imagine about support at that time... 🙄