No installation done

Installation is not done even after continuous follow-up. Everyday I call customer care to get the below message depending on the time of call. If I call during morning hours, the message goes like "it will be done before EOD today". If I call in later, message will be as "It will done tomorrow morning first thing".

Sales representative is not picking the call even after calling him 20 times on a day. I called him from a different number he picked up without knowing that it is me. When I started to complain, he started crying as "what can i do sir, I am just a sales representative". At the time of amount collection he was acting as if he is the CEO.

Complaint number: 2015 1031 1713 8911 (Just in-case someone important is looking at this)

If joining itself is this painful, I am not keeping high hopes with the support in future. Since my money is stuck, I have to some how push 3 months to get out of this mess.

Regards

Aravind

After a week, now they came up with a different story that there is no port available. This is after the cabling team came and did cabling to my room. Only pending is activation and now new story. Such a pathetic co-ordination.

Dear Aravind,

If you can, Please Get a Refund and Run as far away from Spectranet as you can. Otherwise, don't be surprised to be receive an invoice sometime later that shows that your connection as active in their system and the money you paid already used up!

I'm not joking. It took them more than 4.5 months to activate my connection, and I later I got bills showing as if the connection was active all that time. I have been fighting them for months to get my money back!!