Zomato News & Updates

Use the promo code
AAA
to get 10% off on all online orders on Zomato
Maximum discount of Rs. 200 per order. Valid until 11:59 pm, Sunday, 8th Nov.

Ordered today... Let's see how it works out.

Worked fine. Used a coupon. Saved 100 bucks. Tried Foodpanda and Swiggy... Both the apps were confusing to use. I still cannot locate the coupon field in the Foodpanda app. Swiggy app did not accept new user coupons. Zomato also integrated Paytm Wallet for one click payments similar to Peppertap which is also nice. Though the updates were slow. The app did not update to show the delivery till late at night. And the app's name is Order which is hell confusing because I kept on searching for it at the last. :\

My affiliate code is SUSH20085. Would only work for the first order and give discount of Rs. 100.

Fwiw, if you have the regular Zomato app, order isn't needed.

Only drawback I've found till now is that most restaurants don't update the out for delivery status.

lol no. my friend is my restaurant finder. i do not visit random restaurants myself.

Pankaj Chaddah, Co-Founder, Zomato, said, “We are shutting down the ordering business in Lucknow, Kochi, Indore, and Coimbatore. The size of the market is in these cities is small right now and is growing with time. We will re-launch when the time is right. In the meanwhile, we will continue to offer the best content (including scanned menus) to ensure that foodies are able to find and order great food.”

Zomato Shuts Down Its Online Ordering Service In 4 Cities, Says The Market Isn't Ready