Pathetic service.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kumar C S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,176
ISP
I am from Bangalore. Hathway gave good network connection and speed when I took it an year back. But after 6months problems started. Recurrent disconnections and worst during rainy season. Speed dropped. And now even when it shows online there is problem in authentication. Can't log in. Shows offline. They keep shifting from dynamic ip to static IP and vice versa.don't even bother to inform us about the changes. Customer Care executives are worst. They don't even understand what my problem is. Field executives visit come and tell wl check and come back but never turn up again. Horrible connection from 2 months. I wuld hv spend nearly 1000 bugs only for the calls to hathway. Hathway is becoming worst. Customer Care executives cut the cal after putting on hold. It's very pathetic. Didn't expect a service like this from hathway. Initially I had recommended al my family and friends for this connection but Nw I suggest please don't take hathway connection. Hathway connection is good but worst service, they can't solve problems, customer care is pathetic. Field executive look like some goondas. They are not professional at al. They don't understand the problem. Overall it's become worst.I want to get disconnected from it.

Please recommend some good internet connection for home use without disconnections.