Time to honour a service request for Plan change

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,977
D

Deleted member 10390

I have created a service request for plan change yesterday night. When can I expect a plan change ? The status says " Open ".

2 working days.

Who will process ? NIB ? Also, how many levels of processing are there ?

30 + hours. And the status is still open. 🙁

I dunno how it works on the portal. For manually submitted requests, local exchnage officials create a request in their system and NIB NOC does the plan change and NiB profile upgrade. After that, local exchange has to increase line rate to match NIB profile.

The approval is done by the local area exchange people that too by the technical backend team.

About my experience which was kind of similar, as last i had created a service order request for plan change through cc since selfcare portal in north doesn't allow plan change. The service order started reflecting immediately but didn't get processed for 4-5 days. After multiple calls got to know that the backend team in the main exchange in city (mine is a rural exchange which doesn't handle any kind of activation) was supposed to confirm it by giving me a call about the plan change.

These lazy people don't even check their system to see if there are any pending service order requests created through different modes. Best is to give a call to local sde to get hold of right person if it doesn't get processed on its own.

Local cablewala is a friend of mine. He got the franchise of Railwire. Better deal with him than pompous BSNL employees.