Vu 32D6545 headphones port and display problems

• Thread starter Thread starter HarshaRaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 19,517
I've a 55" VU, I observed back light bleeding from the edges, then I adjusted/reduced brightness a bit and I do not find any bleeding now. I had a Philips 32in long before which had faulty bleeding like in the initial post, and I got it replaced with another model which had no bleeding. I believe it is the type of panel they use in the TVs which effects the bleeding.

One more thing, if your TV is faulty the reducing brightness will not mitigate the bleeding issue.

Last edited:
Guys the technician approved for replacement. Thank you all so much for your inputs and help 🙂 hope the replaced piece has less bleeding and good sound in 3.5mm.

Guys the technician approved for replacement. Thank you all so much for your inputs and help 🙂 hope the replaced piece has less bleeding and good sound in 3.5mm.

Bro did the replacement solve the issue ?
I bought the vu 40D6575

Bro did the replacement solve the issue ?
I bought the vu 40D6575

(Sorry clicked enter by misstake)
So i was saying i bought vu46575 model im suffering from the same audio jack background noise hiss and disturbance problem .. i would really like to know if the replacement solved the audio jack issue or all the vu tv products suck in terms of audio jack ports...
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the tv installed today. Noticed some bleeding on the edges, a little in particular edge and a bit more on the other. Audio is good but did not notice a huge difference when i increased to full volume, but its good enough. Connected headphones and it worked good there was a little hissing, put the tv on mute and hissing sound was there but it was not very annoying. Flipkart did a good job on delivery and installation, coordinated and went as per what they had informed me delivery on 21st and installation by 24th

Bleeding is present on upper right corner same as what HarshRaj has posted in the first post of the thread but otherwise the rest is fine or not very much noticable. Mom was complaining about the height, my old TV's screen was at a much higher position, i believe the stand of the tv does not give much of an elevation on the table.

why would you not get it installed on the wall? this is one of the few benefits of these tvs!

vu guy in my case, installed the tv too high because of a switch at the back. the high positioning kind of annoys if you are lying on the bed.

TV is positioned on the showcase, wall mount was not possible. The showcase also influenced the choice of size as i could not accommodate a bigger screen.

@chromaniac on external speakers it's pretty loud enough on volume 20 itself. In headphones the volume isn't loud enough even when sound is kept to 100.

@hitech0101 yes it's not very annoying on headphones, but sound isn't loud in headphones in the first place. If you try a external speakers, the hiss is so loud you just can't hear the actual audio well.

Well just the 2.1 speakers won't do. If at all, you need to buy home theater and use it to avoid the hiss noise.

By the way, I read online that you can use 3.5mm to RCA cable. Do you have any Idea about it? It was said that 2.1 speakers is connect to tv via RCA cable instead of headphones port.