• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,846
Status
Not open for further replies.

anantmf

ISP
tatabroadband
Hi,i want to know that is there any problem in reliance forfrequent disconnects i.e. after say every 3 hours it automaticallylogs off and we have to reconnect it.....plz let me know if any body uses it have a problem or not...coz i m planning to take 75 kbps unlimited.....thanks.

lol so reliance have started this autodisconnect thing too.

I am a reliance user and i have heard from this forum and elsewhere that there is a autologoff feature 🙂. But I have never faced it when I have been online continuously for > 3 hrs. I am sure you wont be logged off if you are not "idle".why dont you call Reliance customer care and find out ?cheers.

customer care are all fools they don't know what happensthe reliance conection will automatic will log off it you are not using the net for about an hour ,but if you are download or browsing then it wont log off ,it is just a saying, nothing happens if you r using it, otherwise if the system is idle then it will hapen for you it won't be a problem

hi all,Is the disconnection issue set by the network. You should have asked the Wireless Service provider is they set this on their system or its the problem on the Base Stations/ CPEs or other equipments they are using.But I guess, as a service provider no disconnection/auto- log off/on should be set. There should be always on time for the subscribers. So if this is the case, maybe there is the problem with the network of Reliance.What you think guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.