iGate

• Thread starter Thread starter Rush
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 10,115
i'll call up iGate and ask them thankx for the number..and tushar btw.. why dont u try for reliance.. they have started in yr area...

Yes I know they had come to my building for a demonstartion of all their services phone/internet etc, but I guess you don't know that they have a 10 GB limit on all their unlimited plans, thats sick ;(

ya but.. thats better than wat u are currently on .. right ? ..

hehehe. i am really lucky. i got the option of iGate, Exatt and soon i will also have reliance (they already wired up the whole building). i got loads of choices so the ISP cant mess around with us and the best part is that there are no cablewallas

Originally posted by t3kj2nky@Jun 29 2005, 04:18 PM
ya but.. thats better than wat u are currently on .. right ? ..
[snapback]14126[/snapback]
[/quote]Well, actually no, coz now in this month's sify pack I have night unlimited downlaods and get speeds ranging from 11-14kBps on my 64kbps, I can download 500-600 mb per day on that, so thats like 1 cd/day at Rs : 400/pm. I cant imagine how I will survive on a 128kbps with only 10 GB download at 750/pm, the whole damn concept of limited unlimited is crap.

However these are just temp reliance plans, now after Anil puts some more money into this project, they should come up with good and cheap plans

Yeah..all eyes on anil

abdulrahman004 ru from hyderabad?which broadband ur using?any idea abt getting this igate in hyderabad?iam looking for local isp's in hyderabad.pls do replytahnks

Originally posted by Prophet of the Pimps@Jun 29 2005, 07:51 PM
hehehe. i am really lucky. i got the option of iGate, Exatt and soon i will also have reliance (they already wired up the whole building). i got loads of choices so the ISP cant mess around with us and the best part is that there are no cablewallas
[snapback]14142[/snapback]
[/quote]

btw which building do u stay??!
coz even one of my frndz building just got wired up .. sealord

Originally posted by firoz16@Jul 1 2005, 09:32 AM
abdulrahman004 ru from hyderabad?
which broadband ur using?any idea abt getting this igate in hyderabad?
iam looking for local isp's in hyderabad.
pls do reply
tahnks
[snapback]14394[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yes firoz i do live in hyd and am using the BSNL connection. All was well till today when they have that crap limit. Prev. i used sify but lured away to BSNL after seeing their initial offer.
I-gate nor exatt is funtional in our area. Nor is Airtel. So we have to wait for bsnl to improve their packages or wait for reliance to launch. Man, what connection are u on

Reply me at abdulrahman004@gmail.com coz the admin has disabled my PM option ..and i dont know why

I think iGate doesn't yet have access to Worli because my friend at Worli sea face just next to the Mela restaurant called them up to see if they have connection there and iGate replied that they were not. For what i know iGate is still only in south Bombay. Try calling them up to see if they are available in your area.PS: Installation is Rs.3000 and for Govt Officers its Rs.1000. It might be a bit high but once you pay you wont regret it. They also have a 512kbps scheme in which they give you static IP along with unlimited download.

512kbps is for Rs.1000 but some are paying upto Rs.1400 due to the cable wallah jhanjat. They dont have a website. They can only be contacted on the Phone number i gave.

hey guys,

igate is the best isp i have known in mumbai. i know many ppl dont get good bandwidth but think jus like me what if u 2 get uncapped bandwidth at night. i have a 256k ul plan for 1k pm with a direct conn frm them without cable guys inbtw.....aint that awesome......

we have a dc++ hub on igate as well as gaming server and a user run and maintained forum which i am posting the url for.

igate forums

yeah some1 said it quite correctly b4 in this thread we like igate coz they have uncapped bandwidth and we can exploit their lan for file sharing...........lol