Flipkart: Netgear R7000 AC1900 Dual Band Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router for Rs. 4999

Buggers... Their delivery experience / overall customer focus has gone to dogs and the customer care guy still shows an attitude while answering order status call citing the big billion day as the sole reason

Add to wish list and wait, it may sell for a lesser price again

seems it was available earlier today morning 7 am for 5k

I still wonder how and why is Flipkart offering this router for 5k. The offer is only when WS Retail, Flipkart's own store has it in stock

I finally got the router but I believe the range isn't that good. The routers firmware is also pretty slow while applying changes, when compared to most other routers... All this after I upgraded to the latest firmware and also changed wireless country to different options available. Australia is better than others but still not that great. My D-Link DIR-850L gives better range

All our devices are AC. I no longer use 'n', I anyways have the DIR-850L for extended coverage but just not happy with this R7000

Lol... [emoji3]
OLX PE bech de

Good idea, will try this open source firmware option first, I could anyways sell it later if there is no improvement