Fast internet in Janakpuri, West New delhi

Can you please tell do i need to buy a router or the cable guy will give me and take rental also can you please tell is it available in janakpuri a block behind the mall. Please can anyone provide me the brouchure

He won't give the router and its better not to buy from him. You can plug cable directly to pc also. Better buy a TP-Link or Netgear from DC. or even cheaper Tenda online from filpkart also works fine.

Behind mall is Narang colony not sure who is the cable operator there. Better call the area cable operator and ask the net options.

No behind the mall its chander nagar and what is meaning of dc. Also do you face downtimes in your area

My bad chander Vihar. I am not using excitel now. Disconnected due downtime at night time. Using Airtel now. Check the secret plan topic in Airtel section. DC mean district center they got good pc/router shops opp of satyam/inox movie hall. In excitel review thread someone mentioned that those downtime still happens in west Delhi. My cable operator charged me 800(rental)+200(installation) so no harm in trying.

@Ouch repeating again call cable operator.
In Delhi cable operator has monopoly or gundagardi of pole to pole wiring.
So any isp if they handle wiring(DEN or Hathway(docscis) or nextra) themselves need to pay them commission or hafta to these cable operator.
Or the cable operator handle wiring/payment themselves and isp only provide connectivity which is case of excitel or hathway(ethernet) or pacenet etc.

Last edited:
I guess fufa ji would be fine staying on Airtel in that case.

I disconnected long back in Nov 2015 maybe so not sure however once or twice a week switches off at exact 12am and back 9-10am.
No pamphlet(I am not in Delhi currently) however it is ditto same as on website.

But bro why lco is asking you 800 rs but the plan is of rs 760. Should i ask the company or lco to provide the connection . Thanks for support