Grocermax Deals, Coupons and User Experiences

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Ordered through them today. Now looking like a mistake. Would find out tomorrow morning.

Their FAQs clearly state that I can call their helpline and request a product to be added to an existing order. I called up only to be told that it cannot be done. I can only add products before the order is placed. Captain Obvious zindabad.

They do have good deals available. I ordered largely because they are giving 1+1 on Lipton Ice Tea.

Just got a mail that they cannot deliver half of my order because of unavailability. 😢

Ok. So the products in stock were delivered earlier today. Delivery people came in a van with boxes like BigBasket. Each product was individually placed in a high quality polythene bag so they were easy to store. One of the chips packet was inflated so I returned it. The company does not seem to have any system in place to accept returns. The delivery guy was confused for a while but he noted down the returned item in his order sheet. No update from the company about the refund of this returned product. I have also no clue when I would refund for the items they cancelled in my cart. I paid through PayU so I guess I would need to wait for a few days for the refund to come to my card. :\

BiHx896.png

Grocermax has some great deals if you are based in Gurgaon or Dwarka.

My latest order is missing. Was supposed to be delivered in the evening. Has not come. Website shows order completed. No one picks up the phone on the support number. No response on Facebook/Twitter. And I am not even in Chennai!

Just got the delivery and I am pretty pissed off right now. One of the products in the order was a bottle of phenyl. It comes in a glass bottle. It broke during the transit. So it's undelivered. Worse part is that the rest of the products including bottles of ice tea and pulpy orange now are soaked in phenyl and hence a health hazard.

I mailed them regarding discount not reflecting in invoice total amount and here is what I got in reply. why not disable the area directly from the app.

Hello,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Your order has been cancelled as closing of service availability in your area on temporary basis. We will process your refund and it will reflect in your Paytm wallet within 5 - 7 working days.

Please feel free to call us at 8010500700 for any clarification.

Regard

Team Grocermax

Refunded the amount to grocermax wallet instead of Paytm wallet. How do they expect me to spend when you deliver only to Gurgaon now and I live in main Delhi.

What a **** co . Avoid.

No refund yet. Mailed again. Need more 4- days.
Bloody standard reply.