Videocon d2h Premiere Club

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2h

Firstly, they get a Free Warranty on the Consumer Premise Equipment (the STB and Adaptor) and the Outdoor Unit (Dish Antenna, LNB and Connector).
Technical check ups of the CPE and ODU that are done on a call, will be free.
If you need a Long Term Recharge, our executive will even come to your doorstep and attend to your needs.
You will be given priority treatment if you need a visit by our Videocon d2h engineer.
Furthermore, there will be no charges for visit of engineer, spares and services for CPE.
Members of the VPC will get a priority during registration of complaints at our call centre.
As an added benefit, members of VPC will also get Free Active Music Space worth Rs 129 for 3 months. And Free d2h Cinema for 1 month.

kfT4wZ2.jpg

Flipkart First like thingy for d2h subscribers? 😀

Considering each visit by them costs around Rs. 250 (right?), it might be a good idea to take it. Assuming the description means that the STB becomes their headache completely.

Right. I might subscribe for an year. I just have to decide whether to keep the connection or to get a local stb now that the monthly charges have gone sky high.

i had called a technician today. the guy did not charge me at all. is videocon charging from your account balance kya these days? 😕

The last time I had called, the stb/dish had warranty remaining, so no clue.