Broadband Speed Test

File Size: 150.005 KB Time Elapsed: 30.81 seconds 38.96 Kbps (4.87 KBps) Well I have 64 bps dedicated (not shared) and this is what i am getting

:angry:

got sify connec 4 days agoi have night unltd , got speed as promised 122.24 Kbps (15.28 KBps)

On a 32+ shared at 11.28 AM, woohoo (touchwood) File Size: 150.005 KB Time Elapsed: 22.96 seconds 52.24 Kbps (6.53 KBps)

File Size: 150.005 KB Time Elapsed: 20.43 seconds -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 58.72 Kbps (7.34 KBps) WoohooWhen I initially signed up for this 64 kbps pack, my CTO @$$ured me that I wud get minimum of 64kbps ........and u know what I used to get around 80-100kbps (highest peak was 105)initially for about a month......then i started getting 48-58 kbps and now get around 32-40kbps......but today i got 58 whoa.....Well anybody here gets surges of high speeds now using download accelerators.....i used to got upto 1.5Mbps (megabits) on sify.....and the surge wud come after every 3-4 minutes......so if downloading i wud almost get double (128kbps) average speed.....but now no surges.....and no early days.......sify is gonna bust once reliance,mtnl and bsnl come in. Well if sify guys are seeing this......u will have to reduce ur rates by more than 50 % and offer much higher sppeds.....if u want to continue with ur business........MTNL plans to offer 256kbps for as low as 500 Rs by this Dec end or Jan.........waiting for day when sify bb goes bankrupt......haha

File Size: 150.005 KB Time Elapsed: 19.17 seconds -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 62.56 Kbps (7.82 KBps Woaah I got 62.5 on my 64kbps conn

everybody is getting promised speed(well almost)then the pain in the A** is the clientI hope they upgrade it or stop it Can they provide net without the client and without any ids and p@$$word?

hey, i don't work for sify or something. i get more and more disgusted with sify broadband on a daily basis. today i got broken pings, no callbacks from sify customer care and the speeds are hanging between 2-3 KBps on a 48kbps connection.

seriously , can we use the net without ids and p@$$wordi am not talking about the cracked client