BSNL Broadband's new revolutionary (lol) broadband plans with minimum 2mbps speeds (lol)

Holy shit!

BSNL has reactivated my " HIGH SPEED THIRD WORLD DATA CAP "

AGkIHN8.jpg

Well, BSNL has not yet configured FUP settings correctly. Today is the first day of this month and just like last month, the speed is still going at 2mbps even after crossing 1gb FUP. Wish this happens every month so we can enjoy the most! 😀

Well, BSNL has not yet configured FUP settings correctly. Today is the first day of this month and just like last month, the speed is still going at 2mbps even after crossing 1gb FUP. Wish this happens every month so we can enjoy the most! 😀

Not really. Gone back 512kbps just after one day....

I could download 18 GBs till today but its back to 512kbps now. I think same things gonna happen next month and also same is gonna happen if we opt Top-ups. The FUP limit is not configured correctly or working properly.

Hmm well I am back too on 512 after restarting the Modem!! Called up Tikona to buy their 2 mbps plan because 512 is really frustrating and not usable!! Bye Bye BSNL

I could download 18 GBs till today but its back to 512kbps now. I think same things gonna happen next month and also same is gonna happen if we opt Top-ups. The FUP limit is not configured correctly or working properly.
He 18GBs how to download huge data nd also how much time taken?

12 crore customers of BSNL all over India has something to cheer for, finally. In a move which can redefine the very definition of broadband, BSNL will now guarantee minimum of 2Mbps speed for every plan which mentions broadband Internet.

However, 2Mbp
s speed can only be accessed pre-FUP (Fair Usage Policy) data consumption. Once the FUP limits are crossed, then the speed would drop down to 512 Kbps. This new plan would be effective October 1, 2015, pan India.

BSNL Redefines Broadband Internet Speed In India: Minimum 2Mbps Speed Guaranteed!

Let's see after launch of 4G, How bsnl will redefined it's plans. Bsnl lost so many customers over private ISP. Maybe they want remaining customers to feel ashamed or shameful by spreading such news.

THat's not redefining that's just bulls***t we already have 512k speed before the increase

waiting for 4g then bsnl will think about upgrading atleast its 2g services.