Google Nexus 6P

Hmm.. i am wanting to upgrade from 5x there is noticable lag, Not sure why..
google has really priced pixel too high..

It seems like an update thing..as spec wise it still running an 805 Snapdragon, and 2gigs of ram which never is more than 1.2 gb in usage.

Wondering if a factory rest will help..
Read some news that google is coming to it's senses after pixel 2 and they might launch Nexus type price varient in pixel, looking forward to it if it's good and hopefully not like iPhone 5c ( cheap 😛 )

Even I am facing some slight lag issues on my rooted 6P, I'll end up reflashing something else, or tweaking the kernel.

I have noticed that while playing music, the 6P lags like hell, otherwise it is mostly fine.

Unfortunately, I cannot. At least not for another year or so. My best bet is to keep it going and hope for the best. I had bought it in June 2016, 2 years are up soon.

The exchange value of 6P on Amazon and Flipkart is laughable, around 3 - 4k.
There was an offer going on for Moto G5S Plus where they were giving additional 3k on exchange value. And that's when I exchanged it.

yup. it's better to get 3-4K for the 6P today because the phone is a ticking time bomb. learn from me. it just stopped working for me one day. and i was a pretty casual user of the device. rarely formatted. almost never played games on it.