Ad-blocker warning message on Android .

ISP
Connect Broadband / bee ash en L Broadband
Anyone care to explain how do you white-list sites on Android? I'm using hosts.txt file to block crap around the internet on Android. I can white-list websites on PC just fine (thanks to Ad blocker plus plugin)

Even though i'm using Ad-blocker, i can still see advertisement on this site( chromaniac genuis?) . I'm also getting this ever annoying warning message that needs to be disabled for us mobile users.

Incase, anyone wondering i'm using Opera web browser on my mobile . It doesn't have plugins functionality. Opera comes with latest chromium 43 which is awesome! , So switching is nope, nope! Big nope!

you should be seeing one message every six hours?

can you post a screenshot. i have no idea how that message looks on a mobile device. i kind of enabled it because of ios 9 which allows for ad blockers on safari. just to add the annoyance factor. i really do not expect mobile users to keep ads enabled.

you should be seeing one message every six hours?

I swear i saw it atleast 3 times in span of 15 minutes before.

Message look exactly the same as it does on Desktop, It's responsive design after all !

Edit : Here you go! Appeal accepted by ad blocker, Ads are going through without the consent of it's owner! Wohooo! .

E115AYX.jpg

Last edited:
Add me to sensitive talks too! I'm bery bery sensitive person!

In web browser chrome on my PC, I used to open this site using incognito mode [where addons are disabled by default] to allow ads, as I don't want to touch ad blocker settings. Even my wife came and check if I was watching p0rn, where as I was browsing ibf...

In phone, I am VIP [old paid app] member of Tapatalk which itself doesn't show ads. My web browser in k3 note is already coming with in built ad blocker [javelin -- paid version] by default. May be I have to enable chrome browser [disabled it on day 1] for ibf from October.

Last edited: