Excitel Broadband Reviews

My usage for first 3 days 🙂 🙂
359a28677e118ec5feae9d4cce9db900.jpg

34aedde4a65f8cdfe3d5bc7cae26c1e5.jpg

wow excitel has Punjabi Bagh also. They're progressing fast to cover up almost all of Delhi.

And thats insane amount of usage for 3days or are u streaming/dling 4k videos?

Actually this is the usage by my younger brother. He downloaded some 3-4 tv series. Also i used to watch youtube videos a lot.
Excitel is very rapidly expanding. One of my friend enquired about the connection in south delhi. Excitel customer care told him that it will be available within 1 month.

Last edited:
wow excitel has Punjabi Bagh also. They're progressing fast to cover up almost all of Delhi.

And thats insane amount of usage for 3days or are u streaming/dling 4k videos?
Yup they are expanding pretty quickly, they are available in many areas of East Delhi now, whereas previously only one or two areas were covered. I am glad they are into expansion mode finally and increasing customer base.

Last edited:
I hope their speeds and reliability will remain intact with increasing customer base.

Last edited:
I am too using excitel broadband service and I have no complaint about it.
It provides a decent speed all the time as promised .
I always get 5mbps download and 5mbps upload speed . it do not have any problem.

I also had a slight downtime day before yesterday. Someone cut the cable. But the connection was restored within 15 minutes. So overall great support from local cable provider.

Anyone using excitel in pitampura ? I called them and they said that service is not avaialable in pitampura !
But my friend is using in pitampura

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Not avail. In this area seems so only avial.in 1km 2km away from here have access to hathway lol.

Interesting they are giving fibre and other ISP in the area are still struggling with ADSL 😛

What are the best options available in Saket? I'm sick of MTNL. This sounds good.