• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,245

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
They have a full page ad in newspapers today...

About us | 24x7fresh.in

Efficiency:
Our process oriented systems have been designed to deliver a high level of cost-effectiveness owing to our efficient usage of available resources.

No wastage:
We have designed processes and applied dedicated resources that will ensure that none of our produces remain unused-which fuels our Zero Food Wastage Policy

100% eco-friendly:
Our technology driven processes and design drives the effective utilisation of resources and complements our zero-wastage policy, making sure we give back to the environment as much as it gives to us.
Always fresh:
Our automated processes have been designed and implemented to offer our customers always get the freshest goods and on committed time

Customer-centric:
While we take pride in being a technology driven organisation, our core values are based on human relationships-a long term relationship that we aim to build with you . Our customer centric value system will ensure that we exceed your expectation everytime-all the time.

Technologically-empowered:
From production to distribution, we have curated the most advanced technology to empower our processes.

This appears to be a total disaster. Mobile app does not work at all. Website is a disaster.

HvT13SH.png
63uW7ZS.png

Impressive piece of turd their website is. Login page takes you to some intranet backend. I cannot remove items from the shopping cart.

Admin do you know that it was this website which caused the paperwallahs to stop giving newspapers for 3 days. They provide toi\HT Rs20 cheaper then the local guy but ask for minimum rs1000 of total orders of any combination of items or Rs 500 for 1 week.

anyways. here is some more info about these idiots.

i got a call after i posted a few tweets about their shitty website and app. the guy was not exactly polite. on the border of rudeness in fact. asked me why i was tweeting about their app when it is not even launched yet. never mind the fact that the app is publicly available on google play store and is available for download. about the website he said that they are not yet using the 'technology' aspect as the entire operation runs through a missed call. i give them a missed call and they call me back and set up a subscription according to my requirement. in the end he basically blasted me by saying that if the website and/or the app was ready, he would have advertised those and not their service mobile number.

Looks like I am not alone. Read a bunch more negative reviews on Facebook. Non delivery of products. Extremely rude customer care people. I would stay away. I am getting daily texts from them to subscribe. No opt-out option. Sent a mail asking them to remove me from their texting database. Let's see if they can at least handle that.

Good to know.

I was planning to subscribe to their service would stay away now.

😀 if possible do a single time order. i was not successful. i would not subscribe right now however before i can read more reviews.

Here is a screenshot of the Facebook Post.

fCRIOLn.png

I can not tolerate rude customer care. If some one want my business they have to be courteous first.

In any case I wanted to do a small subscription (500ml of milk for 30 days) to test their service but I have already read that they are not interested in smaller orders and I can not rely and place a bigger order unless I trust the service or until they are very very popular

Last edited: