Act Broadband is no longer giving public IPs

hello buddy, ACT have allocated me a Public IP and they say all ports from range 1-65000 are open but it still shows closed for me on port checker websites. What do i need to do? Please help.

@igloo Thank you for your valuable feedback and your concern for the poor chap. If you do not need a public IP, it does not mean i don't need it. You don't need to worry so much about the poor chap, he is there ot deal with customers like me, it's his job.

I signed up for their service coz they give out a public IP address, for that matter all service providers i used in the past give out Public Ip addresses, even ACT did so until last week. When i signed up, they did inform me that the Public IP is dynamic and im not ok with that, but this private IP NAT thing just doesn't work for me.

PS: No one needs to get personal, everyone has their own personal opinion, so you can better mind you own tongue if something doesn't work for you.

@chromaniac - I am aware of the deficiency of IPv4 addresses, they should probably give out private ip addresses to all new customers if they don't have enough, not pull a surpise on the old ones or they should be more advanced and switchover to IPv6, i'm game to use IPV6 if they can offer me the service,

-VJ

I completely agree with you VJ.
Kindly guide me on how you got this issue resolved.

Thanks a lot in advance!