Idea Prepaid Data Recharges now have Carry Forward feature

well they ruined my flow. i recharged for 2 months 2GB 2 months ago and my package expires today with 1GB data unused. one would imagine that they could not have changed the terms here for at least 6 months :\

Well, if you've the usage, you could shift to Idea postpaid. They have the carry forward thing, iirc.

My only usage is data on the phone. And even that is not constant. I go out for more than a few hours, I consume 200-300-400-500MB data on that day itself. Otherwise, no consumption whatsoever. Calls are negligible. This is why data forwarding was so nice to have. New policy means that I would need to recharge every 20 days. I can do that but it is not clear if data forwarding is applicable on the 1GB 28 day plan.

Very bad news for me indeed. I actually used Idea 3G prepaid with Rs 952 recharge which gave 4-5 GB for 90 days. This 3G was used with dongle having WiFi, so at home all smartphones and occasionally laptop got internet (at good speed) through Idea 3G.
Sometimes all data was not consumed in 90 days, and I could carry forward remaining data by recharging within 90 days. Now that plans with 1 GB cannot carry forward data, I need to think other options for WiFi 🙂

SmNfT2F.jpg

works well. this is my third month and i recharge with 1GB each month.

Did u ever encountered the data getting used up before the due date in idea?

I did and I didn't receive any notification of data getting finished, and I ended getting my balance nil...

I sometimes tend to ignore the ussd info

I don't use much data as I am at home most of the time... This data is just being wasted.

Dial *121# from idea prepaid. It has special offers for all. I was getting 1GB 3G for only Rs. 97 two months back. Now I am getting the same for Rs. 156.

special offers for only come in the first three months after mnp. after that there are shitty offers with larger data packs.

c4razXL.png
RROwwak.png