Worst service from ACT broad Bangalore

ISP
ACt
Dont take ACT broad band in Bangalore, Iam facing lot of Hell since one month of taking connection. I had taken a subscription of whole one year paying Rs 9752 in sahakaranagar. I had never got good and continuous connectivity in first month itself. It had been not working for 10 days. IIt has been down for 3 times.From customer care side very poor service. I had terrible & horrible experience from Mr manjunath Nodal officer. Very horrible guy not be fit for the post of Nodal officer. He doesn't have the common sense how to behave the customer. I requested to solve the problem but very poor from service. They didnt turn up and visited my home to check the issues. Simply by phone they used to call and say everything is fine from their side and check my WIFI router. In fact after so much complaints over by phone and email the technician came and saw cable cut. when I enquired about that they were telling that rival cable operator has cut . The technician who has to attend has not feeling well. And also they said local cable operator issues.So irresponsible . They are saying they will compensate for days which connectivity not working.They not ready to compensate my mental loss and simply arguing and not ready to close my connection and refund my amount even though I threatned to go consumer court.But they are very hard thick skinned people. Even the speed they promise is not Good . You will loose money and peace of mind.

My sincere request to all pls dont take ACT my sincere request to all.
Dr Vinay shetty . email - drvinayshetty@gmail.com

You should go to consumer court.

Dear Vinay shetty,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will look into your issue and get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet