Worst experience in getting back Refund from ACT Fibernet

• Thread starter Thread starter kartheek1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7,723
ISP
ACT
ACT Billing Team has sent the refund amount as cheque but as i was not available at my place the post was returned to ACT head office, INDIRANAGAR branch. I have raised a complaint regarding this & they said that they will check & get back in 1 day but after 4-5 days of same story .Now they are telling that i should collect the cheque from ACT office as it is not possible to add the amount to my account.What kind of customer service is this ?

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Hi ,

My User Id is 11253681,
User_Name- Maruthi Komera

I have been calling ACT Customer Care people from last 7 days but no proper response regarding this issue .Please add the refund amount to my ACT account as soon as possible

Regards,
Kartheek

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know this and thank you for sharing your details, we will get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Same issue with me. No status of disconnection or even refund. Please help!!

User ID: 11203138

Hey Kunal I have been facing the same issue from past 2 months from the time of connection when I asked for disconnection they are telling that they will resolve the issue but I don't believe in them because it has been happening since last two months and I wanted to know how the refund amount is calculated
Please reply back so I can get rid from those guys as soon as I loose my money

@saikumar mail the appellate and nodal authorities asking for disconnection.
don't tell the service is bad as the reason even if it is the reason.
you can say i don't have money to pay the bill.
or you are moving out of the country.

refund will be prorated including tax.

plan amount+tax divided by 30 or 31days, will be the cost of the connection.
if you have paid 1000 rupees including tax for 30days per day cost will be 33.33Rs
you have used the connection for 15days then 500Rs will be refunded.
(when disconnected from the server end that is called disconnection)
if cable is not there in your premises and connection is active you will be charged.