MTNL TRIBAND SERVICE SUCKS!

• Thread starter Thread starter docmanya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,325

docmanya

ISP
MTNL TriBand 849UL
:angry: :angry: :angry: since the start of this month.. my browsing n d/l speeds in the morning time hav gone down drastically... prev was gettin 25-30KBPS sppeds.. now it has come down 2 a measely 10KBPS... :angry: :angry: BTW.. am in mumbai.. conn. since mar 2005.

We on DataOne, are facing the same problem in Kolkata. 😱The speed drops from 10am to 8pm, thanks to share traders !U are not alone, man ! 😀

i mean seriously MTNL sucks.. i have the TRIband Unlimited 256kB/s plan.. i was assured a steady speed of 150~200 KB/s down speed. to be frank enough i got that speed for about a month. but now my speeds are as low as 25 KB/s. These plans are jus fake . The ISP's never give the actual bandwith as assured.. also sent a email to MTNL stating my problems,,nd i jus got reply that my problem was being looked into..it's been 2 motnhs since then>>for any of those lookin to change to MTNL..> PLEASE DO NOT😡😡😡😡
also i do need mean to advertise but u guys can check out my site
www.techarena.tk
and contribute to its development

dude... u r gettin right speed now... u're uncontrollable rant proves ur a nob... calm down...